Plugin with id 'osgi' not found

Viewed 1864

I am trying to build a project(https://github.com/fge/btf) locally using gradle. There is a plugin "osgi" being used but whenever I build it, I get the error plugin not found. I have tried giving different flavors of OSGi, added the repositories and dependency. Still getting the same error. Please help. Thanks in advance.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

  • Where: Build file '/root/btf-1.2/build.gradle' line: 61

  • What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating root project 'btf'.

    Plugin with id 'osgi' not found.

  • Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

  • Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.

BUILD FAILED in 1s Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings. See https://docs.gradle.org/6.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

logs generated are as below

1 Answers
Related