I am trying to create ClickOnce deployment on Azure DevOps release pipeline I create signature, manifest, application, deploy files with certificate But how can I create the exe and setup file (via Azure DevOps release pipeline)
I am trying to create ClickOnce deployment on Azure DevOps release pipeline I create signature, manifest, application, deploy files with certificate But how can I create the exe and setup file (via Azure DevOps release pipeline)
But how can I create the exe and setup file (via Azure DevOps release pipeline)
Check document Build ClickOnce applications from the command line: Msbuild has Publish target to build and publish the ClickOnce application. It will generate the setup.exe you want. See similar hint here.
And all above is about doing that in local machine, to do similar job in release pipeline you can use msbuild task or Visual Studio Task with Publish target(/t:Publish as argument).
Then you'll get one app.publish folder where the files you want exist there:
This folder can be used for your further deployment.
In addition:
If you meet error like Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store, please check the suggestions in this issue.