How to delete remote branch on sourcetree?

Viewed 5239

I want to delete the local and remote feature branch. After deleted the local branch, I deleted the remote branch by right-click the branch under remote/origin/feature. The branch is disappeared on my local and remote branch (origin), but still exist in other user's sourcetree. How to solve this? Thanks!

ps: I want other users cant see the branch as well. I guess the reason is I pushed the feature to develop. How can I get back the branch to my remote branch origin in order to reverse commit first?

2 Answers

You can delete like this git push <remote_name> --delete <branch_name>

For example: git push origin --delete feature/test-branch

Where: - origin is name remote repository - feature/test-branch is name your branch that will be deleted

if I correctly understand your question, try using this in your terminal

git push <remote_name> --delete <branch_name>

Where is is branch you want to delete. For example:

git push origin --delete feature
Related