Problem
I've made a simple css animation, but it's not behaving as I expect it. The idea is for the animation to draw a straight line (from top downwards) , and the disappear (also from the top downwards).
The start of the line moves down a bit, as the animation starts, then up again to stay at set position (same goes for the bottom at the end of the animation).
Question
How do I get the start of the line to stay at one position instead of 'bouncing' down and up?
Expected behavior
Actual behavior
Code
.lineWrapper {
width: 1px;
height: 300px;
margin: auto;
position: relative;
}
.lineWrapper .line {
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
background: #000;
animation: scrollLine 5s linear infinite;
}
@keyframes scrollLine {
0% {
transform: scaleY(0);
}
10% {
transform: scaleY(0);
transform-origin: top;
}
30% {
transform: scaleY(1);
}
70% {
transform: scaleY(1);
}
90% {
transform: scaleY(0);
transform-origin: bottom;
}
100% {
transform: scaleY(0);
}
}
<div class="lineWrapper">
<div class="line"></div>
</div>

