How to get Euro symbol or Indian currency symbol in my flutter app?

Viewed 10828

So, I was making this Budget Manager app as I was learning flutter, I want to add a Indian rupee symbol. I had checked the official docs and found a lib called Unicode.dart, however the explanation is not clear. I also searched how to input a rupee symbol in android but that is also not working because the solution is Java or Kotlin specific rather than dart or flutter.

https://pub.dev/packages/unicode#-readme-tab- --Unicode library for flutter

Set Indian Rupee symbol on text view --the android specific

4 Answers

How about this?

Text('\u{20B9}'),

You can combine string interpolation and unicode character

Text('\u{20B9}${your amount}'),

This is to get Indian currency symbol rupee in your flutter app.

So I looked at the dart on tutorialspoint.com and found out the solution.

main() { 
   Runes input = new Runes(' \u{20B9}'); 
   print(new String.fromCharCodes(input)); 
}

The solution is pretty simple you need to create a new Runes and then convert the Runes to String using the String function fromCharCodes(input).

To get any other symbol or Unicode character just replace '20B9' with your Unicode value

Related