Why Xcode not getting GADApplicationIdentifier from info.plist which is used for Google Mobile Ad SDK?

Viewed 2195

I'm asking this question after trying all possible ways to solve the issues I'm facing. First, let's see the error and I will tell what I have done to solve it but unfortunately, nothing is really working for me.

So, I have imported the Google Mobile AD sdk using cocoaPod. Added the following line in AppDelegate:

GADMobileAds.sharedInstance().start(completionHandler: nil)

and the following in info.plist:

<key>GADApplicationIdentifier</key>
<string>ca-app-pub-3940256099942544~1458002511</string>
<key>GADIsAdManagerApp</key>
<true/>

However, the app keeps on throwing the following error:

Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'GADInvalidInitializationException', reason: 'The Google Mobile Ads SDK was initialized without an application ID. Google AdMob publishers, follow instructions here: https://googlemobileadssdk.page.link/admob-ios-update-plist to set GADApplicationIdentifier with a valid app ID. Google Ad Manager publishers, follow instructions here: https://googlemobileadssdk.page.link/ad-manager-ios-update-plist'

I tried to import Firebase but still could not resolve the issue.

0 Answers
Related