how can I get the Final Url Suffix via Search Ads 360 API

Viewed 112

I am using the Search Ads 360 API in order to get insights of campaigns created via Search Ads 360 tool.

I am developing in python and I use googleapis library to request my reports. I am able to request a lot of reports types, metrics and dimensions thanks to the SA360 API documentation but I don't know how to get the "Final Url Suffix" that I see on the tool (see here) with the API.

For example, I am requesting the API with the following columns in the body:

[
    {"columnName": "date"},
    {"columnName": "status"},
    {"columnName": "agency"},
    {"columnName": "agencyId"},
    {"columnName": "advertiser"},
    {"columnName": "advertiserId"},
    {"columnName": "account"},
    {"columnName": "accountId"},
    {"columnName": "campaign"},
    {"columnName": "campaignId"},
    {"columnName": "impr"},
    {"columnName": "clicks"},
    {"columnName": "ctr"}
]

Does anyone know how to get "Final Url Suffix" with the api?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Same question for the element "Division.ID" in the tool but less important than "Final Url Suffix"

0 Answers
Related