Flutter TextFormField text hidded on overflow

Viewed 2302

When I reach the limit of the TextFormField the text disapear... I tryed multiple config but still not working, I dont find why.

enter image description here

Dialog(
        shape: RoundedRectangleBorder(
            borderRadius: BorderRadius.circular(6.0)), //this right here
        child: Container(
            height: 400.0,
            child: Column(children: <Widget>[
              Expanded(
                child: new Align(
                    alignment: FractionalOffset.center,
                    child: Row(
                        mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.center,
                        children: <Widget>[
                          Icon(Icons.account_circle, color: Colors.blue),
                          Text('Test')
                        ])),
              ),
              Expanded(
                  child: new Padding(
                padding: EdgeInsets.only(left: 10, right: 10, top: 10),
                child: new Align(
                    alignment: FractionalOffset.centerLeft,
                    child: TextFormField(
                        initialValue: _inputs[0],
                        onChanged: (text) {
                          _inputs[0] = text;
                          checkOkEnabled();
                        },
                        autocorrect: false,
                        decoration: InputDecoration(
                            border: OutlineInputBorder(),
                            labelText: 'Mme  / M',
                            hintText: 'test'))),
              )),]))))

Same problem on two device : enter image description here

And Error field get hidded on strange way too.

The Expanded is in a Container with a height of 400.

2 Answers

You are reducing the height of TextFormField from its actual height to something lesser. It happens normally because of additional padding. try to identify that and remove

in InputDecoration, add isDense: true and contentPadding: EdgeInsets.zero

Related