PhpStorm Testing with Codeception
I have configured codeception to work with phpstorm by following the steps at https://www.jetbrains.com/help/phpstorm/using-codeception-framework.html
Codception version 4.1.2 PHPUnit version 8.5.2 PHP version 7.4.2
Test cases are getting run when manually execute via terminal by running ”/vendor/bin/codcepet run” but when run them via PhpStorm I am getting this error
:/usr/local/bin/php /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/codeception.php run --report -o "reporters: report: PhpStorm_Codeception_ReportPrinter" --no-interaction -c /opt/project/codeception.yml tests/unit/UserTest.php
Codeception PHP Testing Framework v4.1.2
Powered by PHPUnit 8.5.2 by Sebastian Bergmann and contributors.
Running with seed:
Process finished with exit code 1
When I run API test cases it works but still exit code 1 is returned
/usr/local/bin/php /opt/.phpstorm_helpers/codeception.php run --report -o "reporters: report: PhpStorm_Codeception_ReportPrinter" --no-interaction -c /opt/project/codeception.yml tests/api/LoginCest.php
Codeception PHP Testing Framework v4.1.2
Powered by PHPUnit 8.5.2 by Sebastian Bergmann and contributors.
Running with seed:
LoginCest: Login with success..............................................Ok
LoginCest: Login with fail.................................................Ok
Process finished with exit code 1
I could not find any records in the IDE.log about this issue. How can we investigate or fix this issue.
