TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'row[OBJECT_COLUMN_NAME] = key') | React Native

Viewed 803

Currently, I am building a MobileApp with React-Native and everything works fine until today :/

Unfortunately today the app throws an error (see below) after a successful build! [TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'row[OBJECT_COLUMN_NAME] = key')] BUT this error only appears in the normal mode -> if I switch to the debug mode everything is working without any further problems.

Debug Mode

So after that, I started searching the trigger of this error and I found it (See below) Your_App/node_modules/react-native/Libaries/polyfills/console.js (Line 449)

Error Class

But as you can see that isn't from me it's from React-Native and I am not able to resolve this problem After a long research on the internet, I couldn't figure out anything because nobody has got this error yet :/

But I think it has something to do with the newest react-native firebase version 6.0.0 (https://invertase.io/blog/react-native-firebase-v6) Because it fails near there (See below)

enter image description here

Note: After recreating the app (not hard with git) the error appears again after a while :/

Note: A empty App still works on my engine

What do I use:

I would appreciate help ^^

Thank you

1 Answers

After I filled my code completely with console.logs... I found out that React Native does not work with console.table in non debug mode. This is easily fixed by using console.table only when the app is in debug mode. Just check if the debug mode is enabled ^^

 const isDebuggingEnabled = (typeof atob !== 'undefined');

That's it

Related