I never got real answer for this. I open this new empty project (total blank but with one GameObject) I ended up getting 2500FPS, alright? Makes sense. The moment I install URP and then you know place in the graphics asset. BAM 1100FPS. What's going on? I put lights, well FPS keeps on decreasing. Wasn't this supposed to be better than the normal standard pipeline? If I can't do this, what are the other ways to make these optimized lights? What can I do for it?
P.S. I have been using since LWRP and then recently changed to URP. It's been at least a year, I feel like I cannot make my own game using these lights and I don't know what to do with it. This is the performance loss after just installing it, think when you have to add logic? Well, that is bad. Do I look for certain settings for this?