Where can find a precise GOOGLE ML json specification for Entity Extraction?

Viewed 135

I am trying to generate my training samples using JSONL specification I found somewhere on the Google ML site. But when importing my data, I get:

Error: annotation 1 on line 1 of gs://tx_harris_rel_0/tx_harris_rel_0.jsonl referenced by gs://tx_harris_rel_0/tx_harris_rel_0.csv: The text content is not interchange valid.

(repeated for all my annotations, for each jsonl line/document).

I do not see any obvious error, such as unbalanced parentheses or miss-typed key. This is an example of my data (single line):

{ "annotations": [{ "text_extraction": { "text_segment": { "end_offset": 96, "start_offset": 84} }, "display_name": "_NAME_TO_" }, { "text_extraction": { "text_segment": { "end_offset": 184, "start_offset": 167} }, "display_name": "_NAME_FROM_" }], "text_snippet": {"content": "RELEASE OF CHILD SUPPORT LIEN\n\nTo the County Clerk: Harris County, Texas\nObligor:\tPETE VASQUEZ\n\nDate of Birth: 11/21/1971\n\nDL#:\txxxxx413\nSSN:\txxx-xx-x629\nObligee:\tCHRISTINA L PYRON\n\nCourt:\t311 TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT, HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS\nCause #:\t9443004\n\nAG#:\t0213575481\tUNIT:0615E\n\nChild support lien being released: U396484 filed on May 18,2000.\n\nIn accordance with Texas Family Code § 157.321, the Office of the Attorney General of the State of Texas releases the child support lien described above.\n\nUnder penalty of perjury, I affirm and declare the foregoing to be a true statement.\n\nMaribdl Davila\nOffice of the Attorney General\nChild Support Division\n\nState of Texas\n\nCounty of Travis\n\nBefore me, the undersigned notary public, on this day personally appeared Maribel Davila known to me to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she executed the same for the purposes and consideration therein expressed.\n\nGiven under my hand and seal of office on December 28,2016.\n\nNotary Public\n\nLAURA DICKERSON\nNotary Public.State of Texas\n\nRELEASE OF LIEN\nPage I of 1\nNotary ID #12890916 3\nCommission ExpA'ARCH 09,2020\nNotary without Bond '\n\f"} }
1 Answers
Related