I want to create a mask in css using png file but in a different way. Basically I don't want the mask to display the content underneath but I want it to CUT the content underneath and display everything else. So like negative mask. The important fact is that I want to mask the background image. Here is what I want to do::
I have 3 layers here. The first one is a video (html), then dotted background made as a repetitive background (CSS background) then a mask - needs to be png image as this will be the logo. I want the mask to remove the background underneath it and display the video.
.cont {
width: 100%;
height: 450px;
position: relative;
background: url("http://www.kamiennadlyna.pl/test/img/video-bg.jpg") no-repeat center;
}
.maska {
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
background: url("http://www.kamiennadlyna.pl/test/img/mask.png") repeat;
left: 0;
bottom: 0;
position: absolute;
text-align: center;
/*-webkit-mask-image: url("https://www.tucado.com/images/logo.png")*/
}
<div class="cont">
<video autoplay muted loop id="myVideo">
<source src="http://www.kamiennadlyna.pl/video.mp4" type="video/mp4" poster="http://www.kamiennadlyna.pl/test/img/video-bg.jpg">
</video>
<div class="maska">
</div>
</div>
