I've been following this tutorial online. I'm currently on episode 2a. I tried running DesktopLauncher for the first time, and I got a bunch of warnings and this error:
Execution failed for task ':desktop:DesktopLauncher.main()'. Process 'command '/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.11.0-openjdk-amd64/bin/java'' finished with non-zero exit value 127
Here is my DesktopLauncher class:
public class DesktopLauncher {
public static void main (String[] arg) {
LwjglApplicationConfiguration config = new LwjglApplicationConfiguration();
new LwjglApplication(new Game(), config);
}
}
Game is the name of my main function, the one with the render and update and whatnot. Would someone explain this to me?
[Edit] I have found more to the message. Here is the message now:
7:13:16 PM: Executing task 'DesktopLauncher.main()'...
Task :core:compileJava UP-TO-DATE
Task :core:processResources NO-SOURCE
Task :core:classes UP-TO-DATE
Task :core:jar UP-TO-DATE
Task :desktop:compileJava UP-TO-DATE
Task :desktop:processResources UP-TO-DATE
Task :desktop:classes UP-TO-DATE
Task :desktop:DesktopLauncher.main() FAILED
5 actionable tasks: 1 executed, 4 up-to-date
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-lookup.c: 111: check_match:
Assertion `version->filename == NULL || ! _dl_name_match_p (version-filename, map)' failed! FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':desktop:DesktopLauncher.main()'.
Process 'command '/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.11.0-openjdk-amd64/bin/java'' finished with non-zero exit value 127- Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.- Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 0s
7:13:16 PM: Task execution finished 'DesktopLauncher.main()'.
I tried to run it with the --stacktrace option. The only thing that differed in the message was that it said the exception, but the exception it said was that it couldn't execute the file. I couldn't paste it here because of how many internal calls there were, but when I looked, none of them actually involved my code. It just keeps saying that the execution has failed.


