I installed an updated visual studio in 2019. After that, I opened my xamarin application and ran the app. It's built successfully. Before opening the application in the emulator I got the below issue.
I installed an updated visual studio in 2019. After that, I opened my xamarin application and ran the app. It's built successfully. Before opening the application in the emulator I got the below issue.
I was helped by the exclusion of using an inherited classes without overridden methods.
for example base class defined in net standard lib:
public class DFStorage
{
public virtual bool SaveAppTextFile(...)
{
...
}
public virtual string GetAppTextFile(...)
{
...
}
}
inherited in platform specific lib: (without any overrides)
public class DFStorageIOS : DFStorage
{
}
App use platform class.
Overriding of one method was enough:
public class DFStorageIOS : DFStorage
{
public override bool SaveAppTextFile(...)
{
return base.SaveAppTextFile(...);
}
}