Debug Safari on iOS 13+ on a Windows 10 PC

Viewed 2938

I'm trying to setup a test environment for debugging web sites in a Safari web browser so I can resolve certain CSS/JS issues that are present only on Safari.

I only have a Windows 10 PC to work with, so my question is what's the best way to achieve this?

I've found and read several posts regarding possible solutions/tools (e.g. remotedebug-ios-webkit-adapter), but they don't seem to work with iOS 12+, so I'm stumped... any way to accomplish this?

Or can anyone suggest an alternative way to do this without buying a Mac?

1 Answers

2021 update:

The creator of remotedebug-ios-webkit-adapter here. I've built a replacement for RemoteDebug called Inspect, which packages everything together in a pleasant experience and enables easy iOS web debugging from Windows, macOS, and Linux, with a few extra features like screencasting and wifi debugging.

http://inspect.dev

Related