In the description of GitHub Action for Hugo I see the following code snippet:
workflow "Hugo build" {
resolves = [
"Hugo Action",
]
on = "push"
}
action "Hugo Action" {
uses = "srt32/hugo-action@master"
needs = "Filters for GitHub Actions"
args = "--theme=hyde-x"
}
action "Filters for GitHub Actions" {
uses = "actions/bin/filter@b2bea0749eed6beb495a8fa194c071847af60ea1"
args = "branch master"
}
In my project, I am using YAML for configuration, therefore I need to translate the above code into YAML. To do this, I need to know what this format/language is.
What is the name of the format in which the configuration above is written?
Update 1: According to this language identifier, it could be a Nginx config language.
Update 2: In this article by Jason Etcovitch I found code parts that look very similar to those in the GitHub action.
Update 3: Seems to be HCL, or Hashicorp Configuration Language.


