Enabling status check with Github from Jenkins build for pull request : Sorry, we couldn’t find any status checks in the last week for this repository

Viewed 2969

https://help.github.com/en/github/administering-a-repository/enabling-required-status-checks

Following above link to set up on enabling status check, but I see Sorry, we couldn’t find any status checks in the last week for this repository on step 7/8 on the document as I am not seeing that drop down. How can I enable it?.

enter image description here

Also looked at few referencing documentation : building a CI server github & also repo status git api

How do we leverage them to set status from Jenkins. Is there a documentation which covers example for Jenkins please?. Does explicit post build step or similar to set status via rest api call?.

Referencing my earlier question which is with similar ask on enabling from Github UI as well: installed-github-autostatus-plugin-not-updating-job-stage-monitoring-status

0 Answers
Related