I want to use JAXB2 maven plugin to generate Java Objects from WSDL file to consume a soap service as a client.
When I use this plugin as "jaxb2:generate" and configuration below:
...
<plugin>
<groupId>org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jaxb2-plugin</artifactId>
<version>0.14.0</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>generate</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<schemaLanguage>WSDL</schemaLanguage>
<generatePackage>tr.com.foo.dummy.model</generatePackage>
<generateDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/java</generateDirectory>
<schemaDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/resources/wsdl</schemaDirectory>
<bindingDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/resources</bindingDirectory>
<bindingIncludes>
<bindingInclude>*.xjb</bindingInclude>
</bindingIncludes>
<schemaIncludes>
<include>*.wsdl</include>
</schemaIncludes>
</configuration>
</plugin>
...
I get an error saying:
[INFO] --- maven-jaxb2-plugin:0.14.0:generate (default-cli) @ hmbs ---
[INFO] Latest timestamp of the source resources is [2020-03-13 18:10:23.000], earliest timestamp of the target resources is [2020-03-06 18:06:36.000].
[INFO] Sources are not up-to-date, XJC will be executed.
[ERROR] Error while parsing schema(s).Location [ file:/home/yigithan/playground/foo/bar/src/main/resources/wsdl/foo.wsdl{23,87}].
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Unexpected <xs:element> appears at line 23 column 87
...
And my WSDL file is like:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:tm="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/mime/textMatching/"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/" xmlns:tns="http://tempuri.org/"
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:s1="http://tempuri.org/AbstractTypes"
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/" targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
<wsdl:types>
<xs:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/" version="1.0">
<xs:element name="Insert">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="custom" type="tns:Custom"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
<xs:complexType name="Custom">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="foo" type="xs:int"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="bar" type="xs:int"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="baz" type="xs:long"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="qux" type="xs:dateTime"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
...
And the error location is in the line that contains "qux" element and {23, 87} point is the type="xs:dateTime" of "qux". As you can see there is no element that is unexpected. Or am I missing some point?