i wanna known what is the maximum length of TextField in django models. I just know only they cannot limit maximum length but i wanna know the real maximum length of TextField type. Please help me solve questions.
i wanna known what is the maximum length of TextField in django models. I just know only they cannot limit maximum length but i wanna know the real maximum length of TextField type. Please help me solve questions.
The models.TextField(...)'s maximum size purely relies on the database you are using. If you are using MYSQL, it uses the longtext data type to store the content, which can hold up to 4 Gigabytes
The Django DB Docs will tell you, that max_length=255 is guaranteed to work always. If you need something of the amount you've specified in your question, I'd suggest to use a TextField. It depends on the backend database. If you use MySQL 5.6 then there is a limit of 65,535