How do I define SMTP for sending mail in jBPM 7?

Viewed 178

I'm evaluating jBPM 7 and have it running locally. I have a Process and I'm trying to add a very simple email notification. I can see the email script task, but it only has variables for Body, From, Subject and To.

How do I actually define the SMTP server that will send the mail?

1 Answers

To configure the email service task take a look here

to add other variables you can click on the button Add and define your variables
enter image description here

The input variables that you can use are :

  • From
  • To
  • Reply-To
  • Cc
  • Bcc
  • Body
  • Template
  • Subject
  • Attachments

you can find here the source code of the EmailWorkItemHandler. If you want to add other variables that are not declared there, you can create your own Work Item Handler (a customized task)

Related