I'm trying to figure out how to properly update a getter value when some other variable from VueX changes/updates. Currently I'm using this way in a component to update:
watch: {
dates () {
this.$set(this.linedata[0].chartOptions.xAxis,"categories",this.dates)
}
}
So my getter linedata should be updated with dates value whenever dates changes. dates is state variable from VueX store.
The thing is with this method the value won't be properly updated when I changed route/go to different components. So I think it's better to do this kind of thing using the VueX store.
dates is updated with an API call, so I use an action to update it.
So the question is how can I do such an update from the VueX store?
EDIT:
I tried moving this to VueX:
async loadData({ commit }) {
let response = await Api().get("/cpu");
commit("SET_DATA", {
this.linedata[0].chartOptions.xAxis,"categories": response.data.dates1,
this.linedata[1].chartOptions.xAxis,"categories": response.data.dates2
});
}
SET_DATA(state, payload) {
state = Object.assign(state, payload);
}
But the above does not work, as I cannot set nested object in action this way...