I want to copy some specific jpg files to another directory and I don't understand why it doesn't work? I have a lot of image and want to sort on certain categories for the moment only those that have the beginning name of 15_0_xxx.jpg respectively 15_1_xxx.jpg
import cv2
import sys
import os
import shutil
from os import listdir
from os.path import isfile, join
mypath = "c:/Users/Harum/Desktop/make dir/"
file_names = [ f for f in listdir(mypath) if isfile(join(mypath, f))]
print(str(len(file_names))+ ' images loaded')
cont_M =0
cont_F =0
m_age = "c:/Users/Harum/Desktop/make dir/M_15/"
f_age = "c:/Users/Harum/Desktop/make dir/F_15/"
input_m = []
input_mS =[]
input_fS =[]
input_f = []
def getZeros(number):
if(number > 10 and number <100):
return "0"
if(number < 10):
return "00"
else:
return ""
for i, file in enumerate(file_names):
if file_names[i][0] == "15_0":
cont_M +=1
image = cv2.imread(mypath+file)
input_m.append(image)
input_mS.append(0)
zeros = getZeros(cont_M)
cv2.imwrite(m_age +"m_age"+str(zeros)+ str(cont_M)+ ".jpg",image)
if file_names[i][0] == "15_1":
cont_F +=1
image = cv2.imread(mypath+file)
input_f.append(image)
input_fs.append(1)
cv2.imwrite(f_age+"F_age"+str(zeros)+ str(cont_M)+ ".jpg",image)
`