I'm trying to use prime-ng's p-dialog with a p-footer but I keep getting error:
More than one component matched on this element.
Make sure that only one component's selector can match a given element.
Conflicting components: Footer,Footer ("g header="Terminate" icon="pi pi-exclamation-triangle" [(visible)]="termBoolean">
[ERROR ->]<p-footer></p-footer>
</p-dialog>
</div>
html:
<p-dialog header="Terminate" icon="pi pi-exclamation-triangle" [(visible)]="termBoolean">
<p-footer></p-footer>
</p-dialog>
I believe it has to be something with my imports/exports. I have an application thisApp.module.ts where I have some imports. I then import that module to my app.module.ts.
My application's thisApp.module.ts:
import {
ConfirmDialogModule, DialogModule
} from "primeng/primeng";
export const myImports = [
ConfirmDialogModule
DialogModule
];
@NgModule({
declarations: [ComponentOne],
imports: [
myImports
],
providers: []
})
export class MyModule { }
my app.module.ts:
import { ConfirmDialogModule } from 'primeng/confirmdialog';
import { DialogModule } from 'primeng/dialog';
@NgModule({
imports: [
MyModule,
ConfirmDialogModule,
DialogModule
],
declarations: [
AppComponent
],
providers: [],
bootstrap: [AppComponent]
})
export class AppModule { }