Amazon MWS - missing BuyerTaxInfo in getOrder API Call

Viewed 346

When I call the getOrder API the response is very different from documentation, in particular I'm trying to get the Object BuyerTaxInfo (to get company legal name and tax id) but the object is always missing from the response (both from SDK and Scratchpad) instead there is another object TaxRegistrationDetails, which is not on the documentations that contains tax id but not company legal name.

How am I supposed to get the correct object/response?

1 Answers

Firstly, you have to apply for access to TAXEL and FUL. That is what will allow you to see it in the MWS scratchpad.

Secondly, after your access has been approved. download the last dll from MWS documentation. When you will make the call for LISTORDERS and GETORDER, you will receive the; TaxRegistrationDetails not the "BUYERTAXINFO". I am afraid that buyertaxinfo, is not longer being returned by MWS and it has been substituted by TaxRegistrationDetails.

Do not expect any help from MWS team, absolutely useless and they will waste your precious time.

I am attaching the response from a customer who had a TAX ID.

<TaxRegistrationDetails>
    <member>
        <taxRegistrationId>**********</taxRegistrationId>
        <taxRegistrationAuthority>
            <country>DE</country>
        </taxRegistrationAuthority>
        <taxRegistrationType>VAT</taxRegistrationType>
    </member>
</TaxRegistrationDetails>
Related