Rollup can't compile/transform all my less, sass and css files with PostCSS (Sapper framework)

Viewed 1599

This is the repo containing the faulty rollup.config.js file. Somehow, it won't compile my LESS files with the correct parser, hence the error I'm getting:

You tried to parse Less with the standard CSS parser; try again with the postcss-less parser

when I start my sapper build process with yarn dev (you can also use npm). I've already tried to pass the postcss-less parser with the parser argument to the postcss() function exposed by rollup-plugin-postcss, but that didn't change anything. It is also quite difficult to tell where the error exactly happened, which is why I've already setup a little rollupDebugger script that dumps all stylesheets into the dumps directory after each change so you can follow along (and hopefully find the bug). I tried a few other ways to debug this as well (postcss-reporter, postcss-debugger...), but they didn't prove to be helpful at all.
This is why I'm turning to the StackOverflow community now. I hope there are some smarter minds out there that can wrap their heads around rollup logic ;)
I appreciate feedback, everything can help; thanks a lot!
My goal is to have the

  • sass files parsed, prefixed (autoprefixer) and minimized (cssnano) in production for the svelte material UI library
  • less files parsed, prefixed and minimized as well
  • css/less/sass in components processed, parsed, prefixed and minimized in the same manner
  • Every stylesheet (regardless of preprocessor) should be able to be included over import statements or over <style src=x> tags
  • all unused css should be purged in production
0 Answers
Related