how to change workspace in exercism in pc driver?

Viewed 1914

I tried this :

exercism configure —token="your token" —workspace ="path to some where other than C drive"

but it did not work in exercism the tracks download in the C drive and I didn't like to go there and change it to other drive and other folder? how can I do that change?

3 Answers

I find my answer my problem is about code that i type in the cmd I sould type is to work correct

exercism configure --token=(your token get from site) -w (some location)

I tried this and it worked for me

exercism configure --workspace="path where you want to put exercism folder" (eg "~/Documents/rustcode")

I had already configured my token before.

If you wanna go through the process and understand exercism cli, Follow through,

On cmd

exercism --help

which will show you all available commands

exercism configure

which will show you the current configuration

exercism configure --workspace=C:/path/to/the/dir

which will change your current working directory.

Note: Please change "\" to "/" otherwise it will not work.

Related