I just did the migration from Angular 6 to Angular 9, one of the most important dependency could not be used on Angular 6.
I follow the steps from ng update:
ng updateng update rxjsng update @angular/cling update @angular/core
The problem is that I have now a lot of template errors, all relate to the same problems.
No directive found with exportAs 'ngModel'No directive found with exportAs 'ngForm'
I found nothing on the web relate to theses error on v9 (only on v2).
Here is some parts related to the error:
- For the error about
ngModel
<input type="text" class="form-control style-input-size" name="UserUpdatedUsername" [(ngModel)]="UserUpdated.username" #myKronozUserUpdatedUsername="ngModel" mdbActive required>
- For the error about
ngForm
<form #editUserForm="ngForm" (ngSubmit)="editUserForm.valid && saveUpdateUser()" novalidate class="style-form-edit-user">
FormsModule is well imported in the app.module.ts (this is the only module inside the app).
app.module.ts:
import { FormsModule } from '@angular/forms';
@NgModule({
imports: [FormsModule]
})
export class AppModule {
}
package.json:
"dependencies": {
"@agm/core": "^1.1.0",
"@angular/animations": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/common": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/core": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/forms": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/platform-browser": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/platform-browser-dynamic": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/platform-server": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/router": "^9.0.5",
"@ngx-translate/core": "^10.0.2",
"@ngx-translate/http-loader": "^3.0.1",
"angular-csv-files": "^1.0.0",
"chart.js": "2.5.x",
"classlist.js": "1.1.x",
"core-js": "2.4.x",
"crypto-js": "^3.1.9-1",
"easy-pie-chart": "2.1.x",
"font-awesome": "4.7.x",
"hammerjs": "2.0.x",
"jarallax": "^1.10.3",
"moment-timezone": "^0.5.21",
"ng-html-util": "1.0.x",
"ng-recaptcha": "^4.3.0",
"ng-uikit-pro-standard": "/!\ sensible value /!\",
"ng2-file-upload": "^1.3.0",
"ngx-facebook": "^2.4.0",
"ngx-pagination": "^3.2.1",
"node-sass": "^4.13.1",
"rxjs": "^6.5.4",
"rxjs-compat": "^6.3.3",
"screenfull": "3.3.x",
"smoothscroll-polyfill": "0.3.x",
"tslib": "^1.10.0",
"web-animations-js": "^2.3.2",
"zone.js": "~0.10.2"
},
"devDependencies": {
"@angular/cli": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/compiler-cli": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/language-service": "^9.0.5",
"@angular/compiler": "^9.0.5",
"@types/jasmine": "2.5.38",
"@types/node": "^12.11.1",
"codelyzer": "^5.1.2",
"jasmine-core": "~2.5.2",
"jasmine-spec-reporter": "~3.2.0",
"karma": "~1.4.1",
"karma-chrome-launcher": "~2.0.0",
"karma-cli": "~1.0.1",
"karma-jasmine": "~1.1.0",
"karma-jasmine-html-reporter": "^0.2.2",
"karma-coverage-istanbul-reporter": "^0.2.0",
"protractor": "~5.1.2",
"ts-node": "~3.2.0",
"tslint": "~5.7.0",
"typescript": "~3.7.5",
"webpack": "^4.3.0",
"@angular-devkit/build-angular": "~0.900.5"
}
Did I miss something for the migration ? Thanks.