I am creating a plugin that will change the look of the gallery in woocommerce. That is, instead of the gallery, an iframe will open. This works for all products.
add_filter( 'woocommerce_single_product_image_thumbnail_html', 'product_image');
function product_image(){
$product = wc_get_product();
$product_id = $product->get_id();
$threedLink = 'http://sameurl/' .$product_id ;
$content .= '<iframe src='.$threedLink.' width="99%" height="300px"></iframe>';
return $content;
}
But I need this to work not for all products, but for the chosen ones. That is, in the entire load of the product, you need to create a checkmark, where the administrator must agree to show the iframe. I created a tab in the product loading panel
function wk_custom_product_tab( $default_tabs ) {
$default_tabs['custom_tab'] = array(
'label' => __( 'Custom Tab', 'domain' ),
'target' => 'wk_custom_tab_data',
'priority' => 60,
'class' => array()
);
return $default_tabs;
}
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_data_tabs', 'wk_custom_product_tab', 10, 1 );
add_action( 'woocommerce_product_data_panels', 'wk_custom_tab_data' );
function wk_custom_tab_data() {
echo '<div id="wk_custom_tab_data" class="panel woocommerce_options_panel">ddddd</div>';
}
how can I add a checkmark instead of ddddd and connect it with the plugin download?