I want to change the name that is default while the project setup runs through the IIS.
This is my default name OData :

I want to change it like :
How could I change this?
I want to change the name that is default while the project setup runs through the IIS.
This is my default name OData :

I want to change it like :
How could I change this?
Click on your site/application.
on the right panel click on basic settings.
here you can change the name.
You can create a virtual directory of that name..
Right-Click on your Project and select Properties, and then you web and then checked Override application root URL and then Change.
in file program.cs
public class Program
{
public static void Main(string[] args)
{
BuildWebHost(args).Run();
}
public static IWebHost BuildWebHost(string[] args) =>
WebHost.CreateDefaultBuilder(args)
.UseStartup<Startup>()
.UseUrls("http://localhost:4000")
.Build();
}
use for dotnet core