I have what I believe to be a very simple question.
Context
I have a Raspberry Pi Zero W running Raspbian Lite (2020-02-13-raspbian-buster-lite.img).
Question
How do I change just one file on the SD Card, e.g. in the host partition, to auto-configure the raspberrypi as a wifi hostpot, and call it raspberrypi.
Also, I would like to be able to set the hotspot to be open, or with a password raspberry (just like the ssh password :) ).
What I tried already
I found lots of instructions on installing software packages, but unless I'm connecting via ssh already, then I can't run commands unless I'm already networked to the pi.
Why do I want this?
I want to be able to do this, for much greater ease of connecting to a raspberrypi in the first instance, for example, along with enabling ssh, this would allow very simple ease of access for incoming connections.
Only an idea
Finally, what does anyone think of the idea of enabling this by default in Raspbian. It can be disabled is required, but would substantially ease the process of connecting to a Pi with a Raspbian image out of the box - allowing a use to see so-called "proof-of-pi" immediately after first boot.