When scrolling, how to make an element fixed only within a specific section in Figma?

Viewed 3625

What I would like to do is the following:

When scrolling,

  • Make Element A appear in Section A & disappear in other sections.
  • Make Element B appear in Section B & disappear in other sections.
  • Make Element C appear in Section C & disappear in other sections.

My current situation:

< Section 1 > enter image description here < Section 2 > enter image description here ( Right now, the orange bar is constrained because of "Fix position when scrolling" option.
I want to make the orange bar disappear after scrolling once.
At the same time, I want to make different orange bar appear at a different location.)


I want to make my prototype look like this website
: https://www.greencar.co.kr/index.do (please look at green bars on the right side)

< Section 1 > enter image description here < Section 7 > enter image description here


How could I make this happen in Figma?

1 Answers

You will need to have all elements present in all frames. However, you can set their opacity to zero. Having the same names to the objects or frames will help smart animate work better.

Screenshot and video posted below for your reference.

Please let me know if this helps.Reference Screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/M6CBI4L

Related