Flutter App Store Connect Upload issue: ERROR ITMS-90171 - Invalid Bundle Structure

Viewed 1888

I've run into an issue when trying to distribute my Flutter app to the Apple App Store:

ERROR ITMS-90171: "Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'Media Converter.app/Frameworks/Pods_Runner.framework/Pods_Runner' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure.

I haven't come across any search results regarding this Error in combination with Flutter and I'm totally clueless as where to start looking for the source of the problem.

I'm using the following dependencies in my app:

  • cupertino_icons: ^0.1.2
  • share: ^0.6.3+6
  • flutter_ffmpeg: ^0.2.10
  • file_picker: ^1.4.3+2
  • image_picker: ^0.6.3+4
  • path_provider: ^1.6.1
  • flutter_launcher_icons: ^0.7.4
  • modal_progress_hud: ^0.1.3
  • flutter_document_picker: ^4.0.0
  • device_info: ^0.4.1+5
  • url_launcher: ^5.4.2

Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot in advance!! Best regards Chris

1 Answers

I just managed to get this uploaded to the app store. What did the trick for me was to remove the Pods_Runner.framework from

Build Phases -> Embed Frameworks.

Was already included in Link Binary with Libraries sections so it seemed obvious it shouldn't be in both of the sections.

Not an ios dev here, just playing with fluter so I'm still waiting to find if something else is broken or not. Good luck there

Related