I am having my project structure as follows,
--Project
--Dao
--Service
--Controller
--test
--build.gradle.kts
I am having only integration tests in the controllers. All my sub modules(DAO, Services and Controllers) are gradle projects with build.gradle.kts inside them.
Following is my build.gradle.kts in my parent module, i.e. inside Project
import org.jetbrains.dokka.gradle.DokkaTask
import org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.tasks.KotlinCompile
val Project.`java`: JavaPluginConvention
get() = convention.getPluginByName("java")
plugins {
val kotlinVersion = "1.3.61"
val testLoggerVersion = "1.6.0"
val dokkaVersion = "0.9.18"
base
jacoco
kotlin("jvm") version kotlinVersion apply false
maven
id("com.adarshr.test-logger") version testLoggerVersion apply false
id("org.jetbrains.dokka") version dokkaVersion apply false
}
jacoco {
toolVersion = jacocoVersion
reportsDir = file("$buildDir/reports/jacoco")
}
allprojects {
version = "dev"
repositories {
jcenter()
mavenCentral()
}
}
subprojects {
apply {
plugin("kotlin")
plugin("jacoco")
plugin("com.adarshr.test-logger")
plugin("org.jetbrains.dokka")
}
dependencies {
"implementation"(kotlin("stdlib"))
"implementation"("org.jetbrains.kotlinx:kotlinx-coroutines-core:$kotlinxCoroutinesVersion")
"implementation"("com.fasterxml.jackson.module:jackson-module-kotlin:$fasterxmlVersion")
"implementation"("com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype:jackson-datatype-jsr310:$fasterxmlVersion")
"implementation"("org.koin:koin-core:$koinVersion")
"testImplementation"("org.koin:koin-test:$koinVersion")
"testImplementation"("io.mockk:mockk:$mockkVersion")
"testImplementation"("org.junit.jupiter:junit-jupiter-api:$jUnitVersion")
"testImplementation"("org.junit.jupiter:junit-jupiter-params:$jUnitVersion")
"testImplementation"("org.testcontainers:junit-jupiter:$testcontainersVersion")
"testImplementation"("org.testcontainers:testcontainers:$testcontainersVersion")
"testImplementation"("org.testcontainers:postgresql:$testcontainersVersion")
"testRuntime"("org.junit.jupiter:junit-jupiter-engine:$jUnitVersion")
}
tasks.register<Jar>("uberJar") {
archiveClassifier.set("uber")
from(java.sourceSets["main"].output)
dependsOn(configurations["runtimeClasspath"])
from({
configurations["runtimeClasspath"]
.filter { it.name.endsWith("jar") }
.map { zipTree(it) }
})
}
tasks.register<Zip>("uberZip") {
from(java.sourceSets["main"].output)
dependsOn(configurations["runtimeClasspath"])
from({
configurations["runtimeClasspath"]
.filter { it.name.endsWith("jar") }
.map { zipTree(it) }
})
}
tasks.withType<DokkaTask> {
outputFormat = "html"
outputDirectory = "$buildDir/javadoc"
}
tasks.withType<KotlinCompile> {
sourceCompatibility = javaVersion
targetCompatibility = javaVersion
kotlinOptions {
jvmTarget = javaVersion
apiVersion = kotlinVersion
languageVersion = kotlinVersion
}
}
tasks.withType<JacocoReport> {
reports {
html.apply {
isEnabled = true
destination = file("$buildDir/reports/jacoco")
}
csv.isEnabled = false
}
afterEvaluate {
classDirectories.setFrom(files(classDirectories.files.map {
fileTree(it).apply {
exclude("io/company/common/aws/test/support/**")
exclude("io/company/common/system/**")
}
}))
}
}
tasks.withType<Test> {
useJUnitPlatform()
testLogging.showStandardStreams = true
testLogging {
events("PASSED", "FAILED", "SKIPPED", "STANDARD_OUT", "STANDARD_ERROR")
}
}
}
My problem is for jacoco code coverage. When I run ./gradlew clean test jacocoTestReport I only get coverage for my controllers and not for services and daos.
My gradle version is 5.4.1.
How can I get a consolidate report for the test coverage, covering all the test modules ?? I have tried multiple links from stackoverflow, but had no luck.