This is part of an assaigment so it needs to be donde using the reduce function (or filter although I don't see it), hence I'd like to know if it's possible.
I have two dicts:
takeOff_Airport = {'LPPD': 4, 'DAAS': 1, 'EDDH': 16, 'LFLL': 17, 'LFPO': 30}
landing_Airport = {'LFPO': 12, 'LPPD': 7, 'UUEE': 11, 'DAAS': 7, 'LFSL': 1}
After applying the follwing code:
airports = (sorted([[k, [v1+landing_Airport[k], v1,landing_Airport[k]]] for k,
v1 in takeOff_Airport.items() if k in landing_Airport],
key=lambda kv:kv[1], reverse=True))
I get the expected result:
airports: [['LFPO', 42, 30, 12], ['LPPD', 11, 4, 7], ['DAAS', 8, 1, 7]]
What 'airports' is printing is a list of lists with the common airport names in both dictionaries (landing and takeoff) and adding the sum of each dict value as well as each of the dictionaries [key:value ].
Is it possible to implement the above using some lambda expression in a reduce function? Maybe in a filter?