Scenario: I have a button, when pressed plays an animation and then navigates to a new page. There is a visible wait time to load the new page. This wait time is however quicker than the initial animation. At the moment the user sees the animation play then a visible pause whilst the new page loads.
I was wondering if it is possible to load the new page in the background whilst the animation is playing? This way when the animation has finished there shouldn't be any visible wait time and the user would instantly switch to the new page.
Currently I load the new page using Navigator...
await Navigator.push(thisContext, MaterialPageRoute(builder: (context) {
return NewPage(
title: "New Page"
);
}));
Was thinking it should be possible to load the new page, then only push it to the navigator when its already loaded and the animation has finished.
This is whats currently happening...
Vs what I want to happen...

