I've been writing codes for Min Stack on LeetCode. Problem I'm having is when I try to reallocate memory(on push method), it tells me "Address Sanitizer: Heap Buffer Overflow."
What's causing this and how can I fix the issue? Thank you
Also, what would be a better way to solve this problem?
typedef struct {
int top;
int *arr;
int min;
int size;
} MinStack;
/** initialize your data structure here. */
MinStack* minStackCreate() {
MinStack* stack = (MinStack*)malloc(sizeof(MinStack));
stack->size = 10;
stack->top = -1;
stack->min = INT_MAX;
stack->arr = (int*) malloc(sizeof(int)*(stack->size));
return stack;
}
void minStackPush(MinStack* obj, int x) {
//if top+1 is equal to the size of the stack(when stack is full),
//I want to multiply the size by 2
//so more numbers can fit in the stack.
if(obj->top+1 == obj->size){
obj->size = obj->size*2; // this line seems to give me issues.
obj->arr = realloc(obj->arr, obj->size);
}
obj->arr[obj->top+1] = x;
obj->top++;
}