I'm building a metric for the success rate of my API gateway and I'm trying to get more that 1-2 decimal places. I want to make sure that less than 99.9999% are successful. (Ultimately to set an alarm), but I would like to show this detail in the dashboard.
Is there some kind of value formatting syntax available. I have been digging around in the docs and haven't found anything.
{
"metrics": [
[ { "expression": "100*(1-(m1+m2/m3))", "label": "Success Rate", "id": "e1" } ],
[ "AWS/ApiGateway", "4XXError", "ApiName", "my_webhook_api", "Stage", "prod", { "id": "m1", "visible": false } ],
[ ".", "5XXError", ".", ".", ".", ".", { "id": "m2", "visible": false } ],
[ ".", "Count", ".", ".", ".", ".", { "id": "m3", "visible": false } ]
],
"view": "singleValue",
"region": "us-west-2",
"stat": "Sum",
"period": 2592000,
"setPeriodToTimeRange": true
}
Basically, I want the picture below to say 99.8XXXXX (6 decimal places)

