Create Android qcow2 from QEMU

Viewed 916

I was wondering if it was possible to use QEMU to start the emulator created from the Android Virtual Device Manager in Android Studio? I know it can be started from the command line, but I'm trying to understand how it works underneath. I know the AVD creates a qcow2, but it also creates a lot of other .img files that I'm not sure how to combine into a command that can actually start it.

If I can't start it via QEMU, is it possible to create an Android qcow2 emulator image to run for device testing in the same way? I found a similar guide online (https://yzygitzh.github.io/android/2017/11/03/android-x86-qemu.html), but I haven't gotten it to work so far. I also don't know how it would perform in comparison, specifically for app testing. Would anyone have any insight on that?

Similar Research:

0 Answers
Related