How to change minimum deployment iosTarget from Codemagic?

Viewed 8420

I have developed a Flutter App on Windows. Now I am trying to make the build via codemagic. But I need to change the minimum deployment version for IOS. I get this error while building app with codemagic

Specs satisfying the stripe_payment (from.symlinks/plugins/stripe_payment/ios) dependency were found, but they required a higher minimum deployment target.

1 Answers

You'll have to define the minimum platform ios version in the Podfile file.

platform :ios, '10.0'

Note: the Podfile will be created once you run flutter build ios.

If you don't have a macOS device

You'll have to run flutter build ios on a macOS device. If you don't have such a device you can create a CI build pipeline for your project (on Azure Devops for example), and run the CI build on a macOS agent.

In the pipeline you have to add a step that uploads the Podfile to an artifact, so you can download that artifact and add the Podfile to your sources.

Note: here you'll find a simple CI/CD build example for building your Flutter app for IOS and Android without the need for a macOS device.

Related