Xamarin.UITest incompatible with OS X 10.15?

Viewed 337

Today after my iOs upgrade to Catalina 10.15.3 from 10.14.1 I am now getting an os dialog when running Xamarin.UITest

steps to repeat:

  1. Create new Xamarin Solution
  2. Select Master Detail project
  3. Add the UITest project
  4. Build all
  5. Run templated iOS app in simulator (Verification)
  6. open the unit test pad
  7. Right Click the first uitest and run
  8. Observe the new dialog as pictured in attachment "iOSDeviceManager will damage your computer"

I think this is a new behavior related to MacOSX upgrade. I recall doing this last week without issue.

I am using Visual studio for Mac 8.4

enter image description here

1 Answers

SOLVED! For Some reason I needed to update packages... When I did it just worked. FYI This includes for creating a brand new project from the MasterDetail template. Maybe Xamarin Folks can solve this problem for us somehow. Problem statement: Default Templates for solution create non-running UITests. Workaround update packages fixes problem

Related