When I try the following:
const routes: Routes = [
{
path: "", component: RegisteredLayoutComponent, canActivate: [AuthGuard], children: [
{
path: '',
redirectTo:
"/(topicsTab:topicsPage//newsTab:newsPage//homeTab:homePage//askTab:askPage//moreTab:morePage)",
pathMatch: "full"
},
{ path: 'home', component: HomePageComponent, outlet: "homeTab" },...
{ path: '**', redirectTo: '' }
I get "Error: Cannot match any routes. URL Segment"
Am I doing something wrong? The page that contains the router outlets looks like:
<BottomNavigation selectedIndex="2">
<TabStrip backgroundColor="white">
<TabStripItem>
<Label text="Topics" class="icon__color"></Label>
<Image src="~/assets/round_people_black_18dp.png" class="fas t-36 icon__color"></Image>
</TabStripItem>
<TabStripItem class="special">
<Label text="News" class="icon__color"></Label>
<Image src="~/assets/round_local_library_black_18dp.png" class="fas t-36 icon__color"></Image>
</TabStripItem>
<TabStripItem class="special">
<Label text="Home" class="icon__color"></Label>
<Image src="~/assets/round_home_black_18dp.png" class="fas t-36 icon__color"></Image>
</TabStripItem>
<TabStripItem class="special">
<Label text="Ask?" class="icon__color"></Label>
<Image src="~/assets/round_contact_support_black_18dp.png" class="fas t-36 "></Image>
</TabStripItem>
<TabStripItem class="special">
<Label text="More" class="icon__color"></Label>
<Image src="~/assets/round_more_horiz_black_18dp.png" class="fas t-36 icon__color"></Image>
</TabStripItem>
</TabStrip>
<!-- The number of TabContentItem components should corespond to the number of TabStripItem components -->
<TabContentItem>
<page-router-outlet name="topicsTab"></page-router-outlet>
</TabContentItem>
<TabContentItem>
<page-router-outlet name="newsTab"></page-router-outlet>
</TabContentItem>
<TabContentItem>
<page-router-outlet name="homeTab"></page-router-outlet>
</TabContentItem>
<TabContentItem>
<page-router-outlet name="askTab"></page-router-outlet>
</TabContentItem>
<TabContentItem>
<page-router-outlet name="moreTab"></page-router-outlet>
</TabContentItem>
</BottomNavigation>
Can someone let me know what is the proper way to redirect?
Thanks!!!