I'm working towards improving my angular 6 SPA SEO score, I'm using Lighthouse audits to figure out specific/major issues that cause bad performance in order to get better score.
I see a problem with my main javascript files. I run the - webpack-bundle-analyzer to see what's going on in my code and got this image:
I'm using lazy-loading already, hence, you can see for example the biggest file on the red relates to the user module which is loaded only after login so it's not relevant, However, the main file on the green is always loaded and also the purple file called: "lazy-public-script.js".
I'm not sure how much I can save from that. I thought of removing the moment library from the main file and also lazy load the translation file that you see as he.json, en.json, and even try to minimize the lazy-public-script.js file.
Still not an expert in the field of performance and I'm not sure if I'm attacking this issue right.
Another idea that came to my mind is to create really small module that will contain only necessary HTML & CSS and by that removing the need for the lazy-public-script.js until the user needs it.
I will appreciate any help on how to access these issues the right way.
