everyone, I am currently attempting to build a CodePipeline between my git repository and an S3 bucket for my Angular application but can't seem to get a build to pass. Specifically, I am getting the error in the title.
Essentially, I followed step for step this guide: https://medium.com/faun/ci-cd-with-angular-8-github-and-aws-codepipeline-b83d2b01e594
And for the most part everything went as described in the guide. However, there is a part where it says to modify the S3_Bucket attribute in the buildspec. I'll post below an example of what mine looks like (url name changed, but format is the same.)
Based on the error, I feel like that is probably where the issue is but I can't seem to get the url in a format that will make the build be successful.
version: 0.2
env:
variables:
CACHE_CONTROL: "86400"
S3_BUCKET: "NOTMYACTUALDOMAIN.com.s3-website.us-east-2.amazonaws.com"
BUILD_FOLDER: "dist"
phases:
install:
runtime-versions:
nodejs: 10
commands:
- echo Installing source NPM dependencies...
- npm install
- npm install -g @angular/cli
build:
commands:
Here's the Phase Table of the build if that helps at all.
SUBMITTED Succeeded<1 sec Oct 26, 2019 1:41 AM Oct 26, 2019 1:41 AM
QUEUED Succeeded<1 sec Oct 26, 2019 1:41 AM Oct 26, 2019 1:41 AM
PROVISIONING Succeeded 12 secs Oct 26, 2019 1:41 AM Oct 26, 20191:41 AM
DOWNLOAD_SOURCE Failed CLIENT_ERROR: invalid S3 ARN for primary source 3 secs Oct 26, 2019 1:41 AM Oct 26, 2019 1:41 AM
FINALIZING Succeeded 4 secsOct 26, 2019 1:41 AM Oct 26, 2019 1:41 AM
COMPLETED Succeeded