I am running this following pipeline which has stage "Build + Sonarscanner Analysis" for dotnetcore 2.2
The stage is set as follows
- I have installed the tool in Global Configuration as suggested by Sonarqube Documentation
- Defined the tool in the environment as following
// Tools
MSBUILD_SQ_SCANNER_HOME = tool name: 'Scanner_for_MSBuild_4.7', type: 'hudson.plugins.sonar.MsBuildSQRunnerInstallation'
- Pipeline Stage
stage ('Build + SonarQube analysis') {
agent {
docker {
image 'mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/sdk:2.2'
}
}
steps {
dir ("app") {
withSonarQubeEnv('local') {
sh "dotnet ${MSBUILD_SQ_SCANNER_HOME}/SonarScanner.MSBuild.dll begin /k:\"Testing-Local\""
sh "dotnet build ${env.DotnetProjectName}"
sh "dotnet ${MSBUILD_SQ_SCANNER_HOME}/SonarScanner.MSBuild.dll end"
}
}
}
}
Result
I am getting the SonarScanner.MSBuild.dll is not executable as seen below
Verfication
- The dll exists and the permissions is assigned to Jenkins
- The dll is executable
- The dll when run manually in that path - it runs
- Directly added the path for the dll, It has the same result
stage ('Build + SonarQube analysis') {
agent {
docker {
image 'mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/sdk:2.2'
}
}
steps {
dir ("app") {
withSonarQubeEnv('local') {
sh "dotnet /var/lib/jenkins/tools/hudson.plugins.sonar.MsBuildSQRunnerInstallation/Scanner_for_MSBuild_4.7/SonarScanner.MSBuild.dll begin /k:\"Testing-Local\""
sh "dotnet build ${env.DotnetProjectName}"
sh "dotnet var/lib/jenkins/tools/hudson.plugins.sonar.MsBuildSQRunnerInstallation/Scanner_for_MSBuild_4.7/SonarScanner.MSBuild.dll end"
}
}
}
}
Thanks for the help in advance.


