JSDOC documenting event listener (addEventListener)

Viewed 743

Concerning JSDOC:

After digging through the API, I am having trouble understanding the @event/@fires/@listens tags:

particularly, the @listens tag https://devdocs.io/jsdoc/tags-listens enter image description here

The tags are only discussed in a very particular context: user is creating custom events.

I thought I could use the @listens for a simple page load event.

window.addEventListener('load', currentWeatherConditions);

Even with the @listener tag added just like documentation, nothing about the event listener shows up in the generated HTML.

How can I get the @listener to be documented and show up in JSDOC's generated HTML? Nothing about events show up in index application controller module documenation where the event listener is: enter image description here

I have started to use JSDOC which generates HTML pages people can view in the browser to quickly understand the application. So this would be nice if my listeners show in generated HTML.

0 Answers
Related