How to implement a card stack view in android that can be expanded into a list view (Similar to iOS group notifications)

Viewed 3007

I want to implement a card stack view in android that can be expanded into a list view (Similar to iOS group notifications). I tried many libraries most of them are tinder like style (Swipe cards that cannot be expanded into list view). This is not a duplicate question most questions are for tinder like style.

Collapsed State,

Collapsed Card Stack View

Expanded State,

Expanded Card Stack View

First approach

I tried https://github.com/yuyakaido/CardStackView but but I couldn't get to display the cards that appearing behind using

CardStackLayoutManager.setStackFrom(StackFrom.Top)

Then again this library does not support expanding into a list view.

Second approach

Then I decided to implement custom view using view pager,

Android Vertical View Pager with card stack

https://youtu.be/eK8fo-Eznw4

Now I'm able to display smaller cards that's appearing behind. But trying to figure out how to animate it to a list view when onClick.

Thanks in advance

1 Answers
Related