I am a newbie to azure spark/ databricks and trying to access specific row e.g. 10th row in the dataframe.
This is what I did in notebook so far
1. Read a CSV file in a table
spark.read
.format("csv")
.option("header", "true")
.load("/mnt/training/enb/commonfiles/ramp.csv")
.write
.mode("overwrite")
.saveAsTable("ramp_csv")
2. Create a DataFrame for the "table" ramp_csv
val rampDF = spark.read.table("ramp_csv")
3. Read specific row
I am using the following logic in Scala
val myRow1st = rampDF.rdd.take(10).last
display(myRow1st)
and it should display 10th row but I am getting the following error
command-2264596624884586:9: error: overloaded method value display with alternatives:
[A](data: Seq[A])(implicit evidence$1: reflect.runtime.universe.TypeTag[A])Unit <and>
(dataset: org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset[_],streamName: String,trigger: org.apache.spark.sql.streaming.Trigger,checkpointLocation: String)Unit <and>
(model: org.apache.spark.ml.classification.DecisionTreeClassificationModel)Unit <and>
(model: org.apache.spark.ml.regression.DecisionTreeRegressionModel)Unit <and>
(model: org.apache.spark.ml.clustering.KMeansModel)Unit <and>
(model: org.apache.spark.mllib.clustering.KMeansModel)Unit <and>
(documentable: com.databricks.dbutils_v1.WithHelpMethods)Unit
cannot be applied to (org.apache.spark.sql.Row)
display(myRow1st)
^
Command took 0.12 seconds --
Could you please share what I am missing here? I tried few other things but it didn't work. Thanks in advance for help!