Cannot connect Player (iPhone 8 iOS 13.1) to visual studio for mac 2019

Viewed 395

I am trying to debug my VR application built in Unity using Visual studio for Mac 2019. But I am not able to connect my iPhone device to the Unity Debugger in VS. I enabled the “Development Build” , ”Script Debugging” and “Wait For Managed Debugger” options before building the Player. But it still doesn't work.

My Build Settings in Unity: Build Settings

Build Settings My Unity Debugger Attach to Process Window: Attach to Process

I also tried to connect the player over TCP connection from unity console (note: I put my laptop and my iPhone on airplane mode and both were connected to the same wifi network) but I keep getting the error "Failed to connect to player".

Am I missing out something here ? Is my phone blocking the connectivity?

0 Answers
Related