facebook graph api error #1815089 while duplicating adsets

Viewed 526

Whenever I try to duplicate adset, It gives me error. title is 'Terms of Service Not Accepted' and details are 'You can't run lead ads until your Facebook Page accepts Facebook's Lead Generation Terms of Service'. Although I have accepted facebook terms of service for my page in my ads manager but still I am getting this error. I can duplicate adset on ads manager but not via API call. I am using same API call for duplicating campaigns and it duplicates them without any error. I googled this error but could not find a solution.

I have tried it on ads manager and adset got duplicated but not via API call

https://graph.facebook.com/v4.0/{adset_ID}/copies?access_token={some_access_token_you_should_not_know}

I am getting error 'terms of service not accepted' and detailed message is 'You can't run lead ads until your Facebook Page accepts Facebook's Lead Generation Terms of Service'

0 Answers
Related